Asiago Prosciutto Bruschetta
- 1 – 14-inch French baguette
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup Culinary Tours Shredded Asiago Cheese, divided
- 1 package (8 oz.) soft cream cheese
- 1-1/2 cups fresh arugula leaves
- 2 packages (3 oz. each) Culinary Tours Prosciutto
- 1-1/2 cup halved grapes
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Cut bread diagonally into 24 1/2-inch slices. Lightly brush oil over both sides of bread slices; arrange slices in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned, turning after 5 minutes.
- Combine 1/2 cup asiago and cream cheese in a small bowl.
- Spread 2 teaspoons cheese mixture over each slice of bread; top with a few arugula leaves.
- Cut prosciutto slices in half lengthwise and fold 1 piece over arugula over cheese on each slice of bread.
- Top each with 1 tablespoon grape halves and 1 teaspoon asiago.