Brie Pomegranate Bruschetta
- 1 – 14-inch French baguette
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 (8 oz. each) wheels Culinary Tours Double Cream Brie Cheese
- 1 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 1/4 cup chopped mint leaves
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Cut bread diagonally into 24 ½-inch slices. Lightly brush butter over both sides of bread slices; arrange slices in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned, turning after 5 minutes.
- Cut each brie wheel into 12 wedges.
- Place 1 wedge brie on each slice of bread; bake 3 to 5 minutes or until just melted.
- Top brie on each slice of bread with 2 teaspoons pomegranate seeds, 1 teaspoon pecans and a sprinkle of mint leaves.