Brie with Berries and Almonds
- 1 (8 oz.) wheel Culinary Tours Brie Cheese
- 1/3 cup mixed berry preserves
- 1/2 cup fresh blackberries
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds, toasted
- Fresh mint leaves
- Place brie on a serving platter and allow to warm to room temperature.
- Spoon preserves onto center of brie.
- Top with berries and almonds.
- Stack several mint leaves and roll up tightly lengthwise; slice thinly crosswise to create mint chiffonade; sprinkle over berries and almonds on brie.