Creamy Sundried Tomato Goat Cheese Spread
- 1 – 14-inch French baguette
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (4 oz.) package Culinary Tours Garlic & Herb Goat Cheese
- 3 tablespoons chopped, oil packed sundried tomatoes, well drained
- 2 tablespoons toasted pine nuts
- Snipped fresh chives
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Cut bread diagonally into 24 1/2-inch slices. Lightly brush 2 tablespoons oil over both sides of bread slices; arrange slices in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned, turning after 5 minutes.
- Combine cream cheese and goat cheese in a medium bowl until blended, stir in sundried tomatoes.
- Spoon cheese mixture into a 2-cup ovenproof dish.
- Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- Drizzle remaining oil over cheese.
- Top with pine nuts and chives.
- Serve with toasted baguette slices.