Goat Cheese Crowned Crostini Appetizer Assortment
- 1 long loaf French bread, about 18-inches
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 logs (4 oz. each) Culinary Tours Goat Cheese Logs
- 1 package (6 oz.) Culinary Tours Charcuterie Sampler
- Cooked, peeled baby beets*, diced
- Red and yellow grape tomatoes, halved
- Fig jam
- Arugula lettuce
- Balsamic glaze
- Fresh herbs
- Toasted pine nuts
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Cut bread diagonally into 36 1/2-inch slices.
- Combine butter and oil and lightly brush over both sides of bread slices; arrange slices in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned, turning after 5 minutes.
- Spread each crostini with goat cheese.
- Create an appetizer assortment by topping goat cheese with Italian dry salami and thyme; arugula, beets, yellow grape tomatoes and balsamic glaze; fig jam, prosciutto, pine nuts and rosemary; sliced grape tomatoes, basil leaves and cracked pepper.