Parmesan Pesto Bruschetta
- 1 – 14-inch French baguette
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup refrigerated prepared pesto
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 1 cup Culinary Tours Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- Preheat oven to 400. Cut bread diagonally into 24-1/2 inch slices. Lightly brush oil over both sides of bread slices; arrange slices in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned, turning after 5 minutes.
- Spread 2 teaspoons pesto on each slice of bread.
- Top with equal amounts of grape tomato halves, 1 teaspoon pine nuts and 2 teaspoons cheese.