Shrimp Noodle Stir Fry
- 10 ounces uncooked noodles of your choice (spaghetti, rice noodles, ramen, etc.)
- 1 lb large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil, divided
- 1 (14-ounce) bag of stir-fry vegetables, defrosted
- Culinary Tours Gochujang Sauce
- Culinary Tours Sweet Thai Style Chili Sauce
- Culinary Tours Szechuan Style Peanut Sauce
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Drain, rinse and set aside.
- Season shrimp with salt and pepper. Heat 1 teaspoon oil in a large skillet over high heat. Add shrimp and cook for 1 minutes, flip shrimp and cook for 1 additional minute. Remove shrimp and transfer to a plate.
- Heat remaining teaspoon oil in skillet and add stir-fry vegetables. Sauté until vegetables just begin to brown at the edges, about 5 minutes. Turn down heat to medium and add shrimp, noodles and your choice of sauce to the skillet. Toss to combine and cook until heated through. Serve immediately.